rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Madness from Sverige

More Madness from Sverige

Quintus is laying out some hard truths in here.

The fundamental fact that is becoming apparent to men who are paying attention is that Western civilization is incompatible both with Islam and with cultural Marxism, including all its various branches (i.e. feminism, atheism, moral relativism, multiculturalism, political correctness, etc...).

Islam is not simply a religion, it is an entirely different method for organizing society, one that is completely incompatible with Western traditions. There is no place for "real" Islam in the West, despite what apologists like mikado (many of whom are deluded, others whom are deliberately deceptive) claim. Watered down Islam, which is practiced very loosely by a small number of immigrants and which does not take its own teachings seriously, is not a threat. But that is not real Islam. That's like calling the guy who goes to church on Christmas and sits in the very back pew playing on his iPhone the whole time a Christian.

The problem with Islam is that moderate Muslims are absolutely unwilling to do anything about the fundamentalists in their ranks. The result is that even if the majority of Muslims are not actively supporting the expansion of Sharia law and Muslim dominance in the West, they certainly are not opposing it, and their tacit support acts to enable the boldness of their more radical fellow believers. Quintus is absolutely correct to identify this is an external threat that must be addressed.

Personally, I support expelling all Muslims from Europe back to Muslim-majority countries in Middle East or Africa. Is that harsh? Most certainly. However, it's not nearly as harsh as what will happen within the next few decades if Islam is allowed to continue growing in Europe. In that case, you will ultimately reach a breaking point that results in widespread massacres and possibly civil war.

Cultural Marxism is just as serious a threat, and is a rot that is destroying the West from within. Unfortunately, there is no quick or easy way to defeat it. You can't expel an ideology that has taken root in the minds of many people the way you can expel foreign invaders. The only way to fight it is with your own superior counter-ideology. This is something that is currently underway on the internet, and a strong anti-leftist, anti-SJW, anti-cultural Marxist message is beginning to take root among young men.

There is certainly no shortage of enablers of the West's ongoing destruction, many of whom I would not hesitate to label traitors and saboteurs outright, others who fall more on the spectrum of useful idiots, but all of whom deserve an appointment with the business end of a rope in my opinion for their personal contributions toward Western decline. But the time for that has not come. The battle now is still an ideological one. The message that Western civilization has to be actively defended by Western men against enemies both foreign and domestic (to borrow a phrase), must continue being spread. It is important to be bold and unapologetic in expressing this message, because boldness is the only thing that inspires men to action. The time for equivocation and relatvism has passed. You either stand for the survival of the West, or against it.

I realize these are harsh words, but remember we did not pick this fight. We are simply just waking up to the fact that we are actually in a fight, and must therefore defend ourselves. The Western man has been slumbering for decades while his societies have crumbled around him. We must rouse him now, before it is too late.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread