rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I break up with a female "best friend"?

How do I break up with a female "best friend"?

Quote: (11-11-2014 02:59 AM)EpicBeta Wrote:  

Thanks dude, it really helps to get the encouragement. Love the pic too lol. Part of me wants to reply some more - "what reason did you think you had before to give a shit?" But nah. better if I don't participate at all on that level. So far she's the only one who has lashed out with anger and I'm keeping it that way.

You're right, it's tough. But I just saw a couple of pics pop up on Facebook of her with her BF and MY friends, who I'd be even closer to if she hadn't invaded them (she didn't post the pics btw).

"Don't have any friends" boo fucking hoo. Seeing those makes it a lot easier for me to blow this off with zero fucks given hahaha.

Cheers

Why both investing anymore time in a losing return, when you aren't getting the results you want ?

Well have you deleted her off FB ?

It's a really tough situation when you're friends with BF and they're friends with yours.

I always keep my friends and girls separate.

I'd take some time away from all of them to gather myself, date other girls, and do your own thing.

Keep us posted, love this thread, stay strong.

Messages In This Thread