rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

This thread seems basically to boil down to two basic pieces of advice:

1) Improve your outer and inner game - workout, dress well, learn game, don't be creepy, reject limiting beliefs about race
2) Become as Americanized/Westernized as possible (including changing your name! What?) This one is a bit contradictory because on the one hand we're supposed to be proud of our ethnicity but at the same time shed some aspects of it....

Any advice for Indians living in East Asia? I'd say the Indian/White dude perception gap (in terms of how local girls react to guys) is much more severe here than in the West (maybe Japan is an exception?), which at least has to pretend to care about tolerance/diversity/multiculturalism etc....

In Asia, even the most Americanized Indian dude still has to "prove," he's American in most East Asian countries. And there's still some pretty backwards beliefs about skin color here.

I'm not being a troll, just trying to get some solid advice. Points #1 and #2 above have been hammered since the beginning of the forum but in order to hit the higher levels of game I think some better brown dude specific advice is needed, esp when living outside the West.

Messages In This Thread