rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Madness from Sverige

More Madness from Sverige

Quote: (11-11-2014 05:41 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

New swedish democrats politicians have no bullshit attitude:

Fantastic. Couldn't have delivered that better.
It has to pull no punches, and be delivered directly at the Left. His answer at the end was perfect - instead of playing within the dialogue framework the Leftist attempted to setup, he just called it out as 'you just said a load of jibberish and didn't rebut; I reiterate my points as they were made'.

Quote: (11-11-2014 07:18 AM)mikado Wrote:  

What are the solutions you propose then, folks?

I have seen so much the same arguments, some relevant, others pure bullshit, that I have no patience to quote myself again.

Now give us your solutions, and THEN we can talk about it and maybe advance.

Basically doing the same thing as that guy in the video. It is purely a Left-Right issue, and the Left have been winning for a long time. The Right need to go head-on, without any apologetic tones, and make direct, rational common-sense attacks on them.

The Right is always on it's back foot and defending itself. It needs to attack. A strictly unapologetic appeal to reason, human nature, and self-interest is required.

Messages In This Thread