rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Hey White People" from FCKH8

"Hey White People" from FCKH8

Quote: (11-10-2014 08:54 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2014 07:40 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Someone please provide a link saying social economic level has nothing to do with crime rate and it's all based on your ethnicity. No newspaper links but actually scientic journal studies would be relevant. I look at the upper class black population of where I live and crime is mostly non existent.

Other than Kabal everyone else has been giving out personal opinions in these last couple of pages

Has anyone said that in this entire thread? Or even suggested that? I don't think that they have. You're purposely oversimplifying what others are saying to try to make them sound bad. It's a pretty weak tactic.

I come from a town that is 85% white with over 29% of the population living below the poverty line. We do have some crime problems, but nothing remotely close to places that are dominated by blacks and Hispanics with similar levels of poverty.

There is obviously more to it than just poverty because there are hundreds, possibly thousands, of places in the US which have high rates of poverty but do not have the same crime problems that many poor black and Hispanic areas are plagued with.

All I want are facts and numbers.

You're right with the fact that it is more than poverty but its also more than just race. As others have stated single mother raising kids is another factor that races violence in kids among all races.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Messages In This Thread