rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Quote: (11-10-2014 12:18 AM)future Wrote:  

Casual hookups are going to be difficult in India. I would say 1 bang out of 30 matches is pretty good and you shouldn't expect anything much better than that, simply because girls in India are on average more conservative. If you want more bangs, you should consider travelling.

I read somewhere once that Indian women are the opposite of many other Asian countries when it comes to sleeping around. Poor women are less slutty because they have to maintain the family honour and live pretty traditional existences, whereas wealthier women can afford to do what they like and will sleep around (on the down-low). In places like the Philippines and Thailand the opposite is true.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A bit of info about UK Indians vs USA Indians

UK Citizens can only sponsor parents and children. Immigration from India ended in the early 1970s. Because of this, nearly every Indian born after 1970 has a British accent. I never even came across an Indian born person of my generation, until I actually went to India in the 90s. British-Indians are very mainstream and there’s at least one in most TV shows nowadays. There are FOB Indians in UK now, but they’re either illegal immigrants or students. These guys are mostly shunned by UK born Indians. Guys of my father’s age, who came to the UK in the 1960s, were hanging outing in pubs since they arrived in UK, and they would raise their sons drinking alcohol. They made friends at the pub of all races.

In the US, citizens can also sponsor brothers and sisters e.g. let’s say you have an Indian born US Citizen who’s in his 40s. He sponsored his India based brother and the brother comes to the US teenage sons. If these sons were raised in a traditional household, then they have NO game whatsoever. The same sons will also only want to hang out with other Indians, which is a further handicap. Plus in my experience the older generation of US Indians tend to only socialize with other Indians. My uncles of my dad’s generation never go to bars – they drink at each other’s house, so their entire social circle is Indian. Then their kids grow up with mostly Indian friends.

I was born and raised in UK, and now live in the US. There is a shitty Indian stereotype here, which simply doesn’t exist in UK. Indians are mainstream in the UK. In the US the average Indian male is stereotyped like this faggot:

Or this faggot, who’s on one of top rated TV shows and is too shy to talk to women :

[Image: BigBang1008.jpg]

Or these IT support faggots:

Indian men in the US have to NOT act anything like these guys! These faggots are the overwhelming stereotype of Indian men in the US, so for an Indian man to get pussy he can’t come across as “Indian”. One of my classmates at grad school though I was half white since I don’t act like an “Indian”!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My thoughts on my ethnic background

I grew up in a small town not too far from London, and the Indian population in my town was pretty small, but concentrated in a couple of streets. Those few streets were mostly Indian. Since I grew up in mostly Indian area, I never felt that I had to fit in to mainstream British culture & I wasn’t ashamed of my Indian background. I never got any shit from the white British kids and I can count the number of racist incidents I had growing up on one hand. I think white British people are some of the least racist in the world.

When it came to girls, all the Indian girls in my home town were cousins or family friends, so all of the guys who were dating were dating white girls. (There’s no Latinos, very few blacks and almost zero east Asians where I grew up). I grew up being used to seeing Indian guy/White girl as normal.

When I was 19, I went to university in London, and because there were loads of Indian students from all over UK. It was different - I saw Indian men with Indian women. I was so shocked I told my brother about it.

It’s inner game – I never grew up thinking white women were unobtainable because of my ethnicity. Granted, there will be women who don’t like Indian men, but if they don’t, move on to the next woman! I’m Punjabi and Punjabi like to party, so there’s not much of a disconnect between Punjabi culture and western culture when it comes to socializing. There’s always alcohol involved. I’ve never felt out of places going to bars or pubs.

I also never hang out with FOB Indians – I’ve nothing in common with them. I actually have only one Indian friend from grad school that I still talk to, and he’s not a typical Indian. He grew up in Thailand, DJ’s, smokes a lot of weed and his wife is Thai. I get on fine with British Indians, but there’s very few of them in Los Angeles.

Messages In This Thread