rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Madness from Sverige

More Madness from Sverige

KC4, please don't take this personally, I say this not because I dislike Scandinavia, but because I can hardly tolerate the degree to which your countrymen tuck their tails between their legs.

Society has NO obligation to integrate outsiders into the mainstream culture. Zero. If you immigrate into a new country to improve your situation, it's your own responsibility to learn the language, find a job, and contribute as a productive member. Immigrants are guests. They adapt to us, not the other way around.

As scorpion posted in another thread, Westerns are sharing their massive cultural, technological, and economic wealth with people who had absolutely no hand in generating any of it, and who are completely ungrateful for it. Giving up 7th century religious doctrine and assimilating in the modern world (for example, not killing people who leave the religion) isn't too much to ask in return. That's the trade off - immigrants have a high quality of living, are free from starvation, disease, and war - all we ask is that they live by the rules WE set in place, rules that allowed us to be prosperous in the first place.

My family immigrated to the US from Europe three generations ago. I moved back to Europe on my own. I had to learn the language, to pay taxes, to follow the law and provide all necessary paperwork. I sat for days in waiting rooms at the Ausländeramt, watching Somali families of 16 collect their EU passports, keys to a new apartment, food benefits, etc. while deserving absolutely none of it.

You've handed your country over to a Mongol horde. You've betrayed your ancestry, your families, your history, your language, and your culture. Demographic suicide and cultural capitulation are the only things left that Sweden deserves, and you brought it on yourselves.

Messages In This Thread