rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Madness from Sverige

More Madness from Sverige

Vicious in 3...2...1...

Sweden does seem to be suffering from a 'slow rot' unfortunately, but you can say that about a lot of Europe I think. Look at the UK and France for example where you also have many of these 'no go' zones and/or creeping Islamification.

I was suprised that the article pointed out that these were "predominantly Muslim" gangs but I'm sure it's not a mainstream source so they can get away with it somewhat.

Still does not bode well for Sweden or Europe. From me meetings with many Europeans & Swedes and reading this board it seems to me that if you say one thing about any of this you are immediately called a 'racist' or "Islamaphobe" by the powers that be from what I've seen. Difficult to see this getting any better at this juncture and there's a long road ahead.

I was thinking it's kind "Pick you poison" now I guess. That is, either have more and more of these 'no go zones' as the immigrant populations grow or have an increasingly militarized police state with a massive law enforcement apparatus needed to maintain some semblance of order. It's a bit of both in the US now actually, whereas in Europe they seem to be unable to effectively police large swathes of their countries.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread