rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Estate Dilemma

Real Estate Dilemma

Quote: (08-31-2011 08:00 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

HooliganHarry,

Bro, you are way over dramatically the market condition's. Flipping houses in 2011 is still a great way to make some bread.

It all comes down to your market your operating in. If you are in some mid west industrial town where everyone is getting layed off and leaving doghe than yea you are gonna have a hard time making money. But if you are in a town with plenty of jobs, college towns, military towns, ect than there will always be people buying homes.

Its a good thing people really dont know how easy it is. And are still gripped with fear and doubt. More deals for me!

Dude how many houses have you actually flipped? Have you bought property before? Sold property before?

Flipping property is feasible when there is liquidity in the market OR you know renovations can be done on the cheap. If there were buyers around the banks would not be hoarding stock. What you want to do is very high risk.

You put your faith and make big financial decisions based on a the information from a blog like 123flip? Are you serious? Look at the damn thing and tell me if that is the sort of shit that screams "MONEY" to you.

Lol good luck to you dude. Hope it all works out, all I am saying is that you need to make sure you do your research a little more and understand that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Just be careful is all I am saying, debt is a killer and a house is a terrible asset to own when you cant sell it.

Messages In This Thread