rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me defeat skinniness

Help me defeat skinniness

What is your height and weight?

You sound exactly like the old me, I used to hear it from everyone all the time, no one took me seriously. Being small framed with a fast metabolism is about the worst combination. I've always had a hard time gaining even fat, and when I do gain fat, I can lose it extremely fast. Unfortunately the same goes for muscle.

Realize that no matter what, your going to have to change your lifestyle and mindset to meet your goals. Don't look at it like "damnit I just don't want to be skinny" or "I don't want to do this but I have to", instead you must embrace the road ahead and be patient. I had that quick fix, negative mindset and managed to waste 5 months dicking around with this and not taking it seriously enough, not being committed enough and losing hope when I looked in the mirror.

Eating can feel like a chore early on, but the further you go the easier it gets, to the point where you WANT to consume all that food. You don't need to eat like a world class body builder, just eat like a man. For instance, I've discovered several foods and meals I thoroughly enjoy that are full of the good stuff we need to build muscle and maintain health. I'm not shoveling this shit down with a frown on my face, that's key, I look forward to eating now.

Its pretty simple, workout and eat right, there's no magic pill for us skinny fucks, you know what you have to do, you just have to commit to it 110%.

Messages In This Thread