rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst Case Scenario Tips: 30 days to scrounge up $1000. What do you do?

Worst Case Scenario Tips: 30 days to scrounge up 00. What do you do?

Depending on what state you live in, you could pawn your car title.
1,000$ is the average but you can get one lower or higher and it doesnt atterr what kind of car you drive. As long as it runs.

I wouldn't suggest doing this though unless you knew you could pay it back, or even just the monthly interest really.

You can also take surveys for cash. If there is a business in your area then contact them and ask if they need your opinion on anything. Companies pay BIG to get opinions from people that use their products. Albeit, the actualhh consumer doesn't get much but they do pay out SOMETHINGfr compensation.
I've done surveys for 2$ up to 200$ but their are stipulations I.e. must use product, not taken survey in x amount of time etc.

You can take this online and bypass a lot o those stipulations plus your open to more company's. The downside is that the compensation is less like 15ยข to 3$ less. Some will still pay big though like having a medical condition and taking a certain drug for it.

If you play guitar then you can collect tips on the street corner.
If you don't mind selling your body then you can sign up for medical experiments. Those pay well but .... well just read before you sign anything.

Anything short of a loan is going to require a considerable amount of work. Time that could be better spent finding a job or getting laid but hey, if you need it you need it and you fort do what you gotta do.

Cheers

Edit: sorry for the typos. Sucks being on mobile and wanting to comment.

Messages In This Thread