rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rose McGowan attacks LGBT community for failing to campaign for feminism

Rose McGowan attacks LGBT community for failing to campaign for feminism

Part of her original statement was telling:

Quote:Quote:

"I see now basically people who've fought for the right to stand on top of a float wearing an orange speedo and take molly (MDMA)," McGowan said. "And I see no help, and I see no paying it forward, and I have a huge problem with that. ... There are so many things to help and do, and I see no extending of a hand outside of the gay community to another community, and that's a problem for me."

This is the 'We Own You because You Owe Us' mentality I spoke about in the Gamergate thread that I recognised from 20+ years of dealing with Leftist Crusaders around me.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-39616-...#pid866804

Now she's being forced to apologise, but it's a non-apology.

Quote:Quote:

"I made a dumb generalization, and for that I apologize," she said in her opinion piece. "For everything else I said, no, I will not."

"Where does it say that because of a man's sexual preference, I don't get to point out character defects?" McGowan continued.

Dear irrelevant actress: we're playing by your rules. If pointing out a female's character defects = misogyny, then pointing out a gay man's character defects = homophobia.

I actually agree with her points, but it's good to see her have to live in the world she made.

Messages In This Thread