rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone ever do Gomad?

Anyone ever do Gomad?

Why is it so important for you to get bigger?

I'm not harping on you here, but I've never understood lean guys who stress themselves out and go to big extremes, making themselves uncomfortable and forcing food down their throats in an effort to fight against their own natural "baseline." I know being "big" is kind of the thing around here, but I'm just as impressed when I see a guy with wiry muscles that's cut as fuck. And I've been around the block enough to know a lot of these guys are a force to be reckoned with.

I say work your advantages. Get ripped and maximize what you've got. If you can make some simple diet habits to either increase your appetite or put on a bit of muscle mass, then yeah that's worth it, but going to great lengths that put a damper on your enjoyment of life, like swallowing gallon after gallon of milk to me seems like an uphill battle.

And for what? Vanity? And does the weight even stay on long-term - what happens if you stop drinking all that milk?

Learn to live with what you've got. Keep focusing on being strong and fit, and maybe take up meditation to ease that part of your mind that's always chattering at you, telling you you're not big enough. Just my two cents.

As an aside, I completely understand the benefits of bodyweight training, and I'm 100% on-board with it (I read somewhere that muscles-ups are better for testosterone production even than squats). But if putting on size is your main goal, I think most of us can agree your workout program needs some tweaking. If size is more important to you than the benefits of that style of training, you may want to rethink your program for some balance and throw in some heavy lifts. Maybe it'll even increase your appetite.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread