rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Malaysia

Malaysia

Quote: (08-30-2011 08:05 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2010 03:43 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

YES! I rate it my 2nd favourite place in the whole of South East Asia. (Philly 1st)

Mind giving a few reasons on why Philly rates higher? Is it a close call? I live in Thailand and I'm about to start checking out some more spots in SEAsia - Borneo is sounding pretty nice, and I've had my eyes set on spending a month or two on Surigao Island in Phils for quite some time.

I don´t naughty nomad is still active on this forum. I also have been to all the places above : Kinabalu,brunei,miri,kuching, KL. Beautiful siteseeing but no bang in these places, its very muslim overthere.

Its weird you live in thailand but still have to ask about the diffeence between the phils and malaysia. you don´t need to be a brainic to see that the phils are 100 times better for getting laid.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread