rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you

Quote: (11-04-2014 03:44 PM)tbone46 Wrote:  

I like your posts and I respect your opinion, but I will paraphrase a very smart man who said something like "Whoever cares the least in a relationship has the most power". By flipping out and losing your cool you show her that you care more and therefore she has you by the balls. Men have thrist but women are just as thirsty in different ways. Show her that one of her "frenemies" would fuck you and you will see thirst from that woman that can match that of even the most desperate man on the planet....and do it in a way that is subtle and is in the context of a normal, correct social behaviour (one that she has even "started") and you will get a serious attitude correction immediately and a massive amount of power in the relationship. Is it hard to smile and go flirt with another girl when "your girl" is leading on some other dude? Of course, but the rewards of playing this cool are very high if you do it right...that is why I say I welcome this behaviour and my smile is genuine when a girl does it.

What is more prudent?

1) Dropping a girl who's going to flirt with some random dude
2) getting into a protracted game of trying to one up her?

Why would you allow a toxic chick in your life, where you constantly have to keep her in check by threatening to fuck/actually fucking her friends?

That's hustling backwards.

The real problem here is not that the girl is flirting, but that he's
- letting this kind of chick in his life
- letting her behavior mess with his G
- he didn't set the tone of the relationship early on
- he's bringing his chick around known lady killers

He's not in a position to play Pimp, so it's better to cut the chick out and take stock in his game.

Now if he could pimp her out and get some money off of it, that's one thing - but who wants to be that detached and sociopathic?

There's a difference between having game and playing games.

WIA

Messages In This Thread