rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you

Quote: (11-04-2014 03:28 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I've had mixed results with "2 Can Play at That Game"

1) Chick that was "flirting" doesn't see what she's doing as bad, but if I do it, it's a capital offense. It made her jealous, but killed some of the trust that had been built up. Double standard for sure, but that's the name of the game when dealing with chicks.

2) Chick recognizes the weakness for what it is. She can beat you by getting a dude that's visually better than you are, and a whole lot more attention. Why? Guys are thirsty

And once you start in with jealousy plot lines, it never ends.

If your chick flirts with a guy in front of you, she's not YOUR chick.

The whole scenario is trying to put out a 4 alarm fire when the solution was to not play with matches in a wooden house.

WIA

Quote: (11-04-2014 02:56 PM)tbone46 Wrote:  

\n5) Do this every time and she will stop this behaviour...and if she doesn't then this will be a great opportunity for you that will eventually result in you fucking some of her friends and destroying her social circle. In fact, I have been in situations where girls I was sleeping with were crazy party girls, so I ended up having to do stuff like this a lot, and if it happens a few times with the same crowd and you handle it well it is as inevitable as clockwork that one of her single friends will be like "she is crazy, you are a catch, and you shouldn't stand for that...." <it is on>

I like your posts and I respect your opinion, but I will paraphrase a very smart man who said something like "Whoever cares the least in a relationship has the most power". By flipping out and losing your cool you show her that you care more and therefore she has you by the balls. Men have thrist but women are just as thirsty in different ways. Show her that one of her "frenemies" would fuck you and you will see thirst from that woman that can match that of even the most desperate man on the planet....and do it in a way that is subtle and is in the context of a normal, correct social behaviour (one that she has even "started") and you will get a serious attitude correction immediately and a massive amount of power in the relationship. Is it hard to smile and go flirt with another girl when "your girl" is leading on some other dude? Of course, but the rewards of playing this cool are very high if you do it right...that is why I say I welcome this behaviour and my smile is genuine when a girl does it.

Messages In This Thread