rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The next Iceland, except better with easier girls!

The next Iceland, except better with easier girls!

I went to St. John's for all of August. My findings:

Day game

On sunny days the downtown area was good. Unfortunately on rainy or cold days the young women disappear and I came during an unusually rainy August.

The shopping malls are probably your best bet. I even had a girl say “Hi” to me as she walked past me. That's only happened twice in my life before. I was too surprised to respond in time.

Night game

I liked the nightlife here. I liked that most of the bars/clubs are concentrated on George Street unlike bigger cities where it can be too spread out. Quality of the girls was good and the gender ratios were about even. Girls seemed dtf. Judging by things like the shirts I saw being sold that bashed the conservative prime minister, it seems to be a very liberal city, including their attitudes toward sex.

People were friendly - a few people even initiated conversation with me in bars - never happens to me elsewhere.

The George Street Festival in August was my favorite part. You get access to every bar for one price. This makes it easy to find a venue you like. Tons of people crowd the bars and the street giving you practically unlimited girls to approach.

My favorite venues were:

Dusk - a club with a big rooftop patio
Konfusion - club with cheap drinks and popular with the students. Good on Thursday

I didn't have much luck with night game, but my wing seemed to have it down. I'd say the key to his success was simply to be fun. This makes sense as fun is probably by far the most scarce resource for girls living here. So if you can provide fun, you’re high value. I think that’s true of North America in general, but especially here.

For example we were in Dusk dancing next to the hottest group of girls there. He yells to one girl “Shake your booty!” - the girl then does some kind of twerking. Then one wearing a very revealing tube top - and the only single girl of the group - approaches him and starts talking. He's in very quickly and within like 15 minutes she's inviting him to her place after (with her friends). Unfortunately he doesn't get laid because she drank too much and got sick.

I saw him get into a similar situation another time. He approaches one girl in a way that adds to the fun and doesn't take value, gets some acceptance and the single or interested girl of the group approaches him. Seems like a good strategy.

Online game

Decent results. I sent a lot of messages on plentyoffish and okcupid. Tinder was ok too. Got a few dates with average girls and one hot one (teased her in my first message and asked for her number in my second message).

Where to stay

Near George Street and one of the shopping malls.

Bottom line

The reports of excellent ratios in this thread and another article piqued my curiosity. Maybe there are good ratios in the small towns but the girls there would be hard to meet. My wing told me there would maybe be one bar and it would only have old men in it. I guess you’d need to do social circle game.

I looked up the official census figures for St. John’s and there were maybe 5% or less more young women than young men - not 50 or 100% more. This seems about right from what I saw.

St. John's has good nightlife but there's not much to do during the day. There are some good outdoor activities in the area such as hiking and it can be a beautiful place.

The quality of the girls was about the same as the rest of Canada. They can be easy if you bring what they want - fun. It's one of the better cities in Canada to visit for the girls. I got laid once, on my second last day there, from online game.

Messages In This Thread