rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

I looked into this woman's writings a bit and found what I expected: she is childless. Once a woman hits 35 and has no children she begins to go slowly and progressively insane.

Women with children don't like aging either, but they deal with it much more easily than barren women , who have a huge void in their life that can never be filled.

I guarantee this woman has been double fisting psychiatric meds for many years.

Here's a quote from an article she wrote about dating divorced dads"DDs have as much dating anxiety, fear of commitment and intimacy issues as single men. One twice-DD canceled a New Year's Eve date stating," I can't get too close to anyone while my kids are still young. When I look at you I see alimony in your eyes. Three strikes and I'm out."

No, you hag, it's not fear of commitment and intimacy, it's fear of being divorce raped again.

I get looks from women of this age frequently. It's the sort of look an awkward , sex starved teenage boy would give to a hot young woman-a hungry stare of desire with despair mixed in. I shudder a little and turn away.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread