rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conclusion I've drawn from what I've seen online

Conclusion I've drawn from what I've seen online

I have written before about how the obesity epidemic is essentially destroying the "middle class" of women in the sexual marketplace. There are a lot fewer 6s, 7s and 8s than there used to be, and the ones that remain have become increasingly valuable due to their scarcity. There are millions of 3s and 4s walking around that should be 7s and 8s if they weren't 30-40 (or more) pounds overweight. Personally I don't blame guys for going after some hardbody MILF who's in the gym 6 days a week over a doughy 24 year old. Fat is really the only thing worse than age for a woman, which is why I simply cannot understand how so many women totally let themselves go. It's absolutely incomprehensible. The average overweight/obese woman could increase her dating/marriage options by a factor of ten simply by exercising 3-4 hours per week and not eating junk food. And yet millions of women cannot clear this hurdle. It would be like if men could somehow add 5 inches to their height, 30 lbs. of muscle mass and an extra six figures to their paycheck by expending a few hours of energy a week combined with just a bit of discipline. How many men would fail to take advantage of something like that? That's equivalent to what a woman can do by being in good shape these days, and yet it's still so rare. Unbelievable.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread