rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conclusion I've drawn from what I've seen online

Conclusion I've drawn from what I've seen online

Quote: (11-03-2014 03:56 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

25 year old males shouldn't be banging 43 year old women, period.

Online game is for people who can't meet in normal situations, meaning shy or socially awkward people.

If you must do online game, I agree make sure you are part of the 5%. In other words your profile better look like that Bilzeran guy, even though I think he is lame. It does come across as try hard.

Funny women go online for a ego trip, for me it was bruising my ego.

You bring up a good point, it can be seen as a massive DLV for men, but for women it's simply entertainment or a way to make the hours go by her in cubicle. Women online (even if not attractive) will not be stereotyped as odd or somehow lacking if they're online, it's just diversion to them. Men online are still generally still stereotyped.

This is changing with the geolocation apps which has made it mainstream, but men still have a considerable uphill battle online. Ratios are so bad that even the fat women have normal guys who will sarge them on occasion just by virtue of them being female.

It would literally take at least a B-list celebrity male with good looks to generate the same amount of attention that just the slightly above average female gets.

Messages In This Thread