rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

Quote:Quote:

"So the next time a man sees me or any of my mid-life female friends out in the world, he should LOOK AT US. Then smile and say, "Hello." He'll be in for an astonishing surprise."

Before it was Lindy West's screed about men approaching women in coffee shops, now this.

Hmmm, what do a fat whale and an old bag have in common? They are at the bottom in terms of SMV and are trying to change the rules of the game.

And it's not about finding a guy, it's about receiving attention, being put on a pedestal. It's like the Louis CK show where that other fat whale (so many of them it's hard to keep track) didn't really complain about finding a guy. She was pissed that guys didn't chase after her.

Look at us? Chase us? Fuck you. We don't tell you who to find attractive, don't try to tell us.

And you're invisible? Welcome to the world of men. I'm a reasonably attractive, fit white guy with a good career. And I put in work. My friends who are fantastic with women, they put in work. Even when a girl is looking at a guy, it is usually up to him to take the risk, make the move.

So it sucks that feminism lied to you. Instead of bitching at men, impart your lesson on the next generation, which is that the party doesn't last forever. Mother Nature and Father Time are undefeated.

Messages In This Thread