rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

Quote: (11-03-2014 05:51 PM)Ryre Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2014 04:26 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

"Inspired by my unnoticed peers, I wrote a novel, The Last Place She'd Look about a woman turning 50, her efforts to become noticed in the world, and ultimately to find happiness and a fulfilling relationship, but not without some mishaps and ego bruising along the way. In trying to console my female friends by presenting a literary figure they could identify with, it seems male readers said the book spoke to them. Now I have a whole crew of men who view me with different eyes."

Translation: "To console myself in my misery, I wrote a bullshit book that no one cares about. If I just keep writing my pleasant fantasies, they will eventually come true."

Alternate translation: "Unattractive older men become more attractive to women when they have interesting accomplishments. Surely it works the other way around. Men should want to have sex with me because I wrote a book."

To which all men reply:

[Image: BIpZU.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Messages In This Thread