rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

So the next time a man sees me or any of my mid-life female friends out in the world, he should LOOK AT US. Then smile and say, "Hello." He'll be in for an astonishing surprise.

Hello?!?! I thought that was street harassment? Smile, Look at us? I thought that was creepy.

Uhh, no. Over 50 women are nasty. Sorry. Should've latched onto a man when you had a chance 15 years ago. Bitch.

________________________________________________________________________________​__________________________
A side note: My Mom loves these stories more than anyone. She came of age in the 70's and she said she took so much shit from these "career" women that she chuckles in delight at their misery.

Of course my Mom has seven kids to take care of her every need and six grand kids to worship and watch. She's 73 and said she's never been happier. She especially likes the Holiday's. I wonder if these 50-plus parched-cunt's do?

Messages In This Thread