rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just want to say

Just want to say

Quote: (11-01-2014 07:33 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

What specific things did you do? What problems did you address and what traits did you improve?

I just gave it full on confidence and escalation from the word "go", and within literally minutes of meeting up with her it was all gravy. I've always had a bit of trouble asserting myself with chicks and the last couple of years in particular have been quite difficult in this regard: I had a couple of flings (with largely not so great girls) that failed and left me feeling worse about myself cause my personal circumstances at the time stopped me from getting the most out of it. This time however things went perfectly. If that day had happened a year or so ago (when I was beginning to open my eyes to this red pill stuff and make sense of it), or indeed before then when I was largely ignorant to it all, I doubt I would have gotten anywhere. She said I'm her "type" so its pretty likely that I had it easy from the beginning, but I doubt she would have dug it as much if I had just coasted through the interaction, instead of taking control right off the bat. That's what I feel that ROK/RV forum has taught me over the last few months. With that interaction I felt (finally) like I had regained some "spark" that was missing for some time, and regained some faith in my own confidence and abilities. Like I was finally punching on/above the waist again, at a talent level more approximate to my own.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Messages In This Thread