rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Date Logistics in Car Cities vs. Non-Car Cities

First Date Logistics in Car Cities vs. Non-Car Cities

First mistake you made has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. "She never responded after that. I didn't follow up with her, we didn't have our date, and we haven't spoken since."

I was just looking at a girls phone a little while ago and she had over 40 unread text messages. She may have very well not seen your text. If she is really busy (she just moved so likely yes) or is a little unfocused she's going to miss your text. May be she noticed it a couple of days later and then felt to shy to text you back. I do text -- no response, 2 weeks later text -- is everything alright, I haven't heard from you? (once a girl was actually in a car accident.) Make sure that second text sounds urgent. After that I let things wait for a while, generally will do a facebook or email after that second one.

I've said it in other threads and I'm going to keep saying it until other people say it. Girls miss their text messages. Sometimes your text don't make it through the network. Girls lose their cellphones (always note if a girl uses a prepaid phone.) Girls drop their phones and break them. Girls get arrested and spend a few nights in jail. Half the time a girl doesn't respond to me, its because one of those 3 issues.

If you gave up after she didn't respond to one text, you fucked up.

Messages In This Thread