rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When are the London riots coming to the States?

When are the London riots coming to the States?

Quote: (08-27-2011 12:20 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

You should read this article that was published in the Harvad Jounal. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_go...n29346290/

You missed the point again. Here we're having a discussion where we:
- Explain our own opinion on a subject.
- Stand up behind it by answering questions, and explaining how does it fit the real-life events (and if it doesn't, why it doesn't).

However since you do not have your personal opinion, and your opinion on a subject comes from the third party propaganda, you simply cannot stand up behind it. Which makes the discussion with you as meaningful as a discussion with a tape recorder who'd be playing the same slogans again and again. This is why you lost all the credibility as opponent.

Personally I see very little value in a "read-this-article" type of discussion, when you start linking the articles from NRA (the irony there is that I can bet you didn't read the article yourself, as if you did, it sounds much less convincing comparing to if you read the quotes). At the same time you're carefully avoiding any personal experience questions. For example, you haven't answered whether you really feel much insecure now in Korea where you don't have your guns with you. Nor you mentioned any experience with violent crime there. This alone speaks a lot about not only how much your opinion really worth, but also the strength of your character.

Please don't bother me anymore with your propaganda, it will be ignored.

Messages In This Thread