rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

Quote: (10-28-2014 09:38 AM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Quote: (10-28-2014 12:03 AM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

After going through all of this, all I can say is: Who cares?

As a man, all you should think about is how you should operate in order to get the women that will actually add to your life.

I find it funny when I hear men complain about women who are cunts. If they are cunts, why do you care? What value can a cunt possibly add to your life? It is not a matter of how to game her, if she is a cunt, she should be disqualified immediately. Zoom out and leave your ego aside.

I don't give a shit about what happens to these women. Unless she is a girl that is a valuable part of my life, I don't care. Their future happiness is an irrelevant issue to me.

I agree. A lot of guys seem to have the following unhealthy thought process:
1. Women are equal to men (didn't society tell me so?)
2. I will have the same high expectations of them that I have of men, fully indulging the romantic and paternalistic instincts programmed by evolution into my male brain and expecting a similar reaction from women.
3. I will be continually disappointed as these expectations are not satisfied
4. I will become bitter and want women to be punished for their behavior (since I will still not accept their inferiority and instead attribute their failures to malevolence)

To me this seems as unreasonable as becoming bitter that your dog repeatedly refuses to respond to your attempts to initiate philosophical discussions. I see this so often. Some guys will be 20 years into a marriage and still surprised the dog isn't discussing Kirkregaard.

My dog can! NADALT!

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread