rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

You know, once upon a time, I really wanted some bad consequences to happen to women, for all the BS they put us through.

But as the true opposite of love is indifference, not hate, over time, that little bit of hatred from me has completely died off, and now I really don't care whether they suffer any consequence or not.

Having said that, I always find these threads fascinating because it brings out some of the best writings of the manosphere. Exhibit A: Quintus' post, quoted above.

Quote: (10-27-2014 12:58 AM)CRR Wrote:  

My issue is that with all the criticism of unmarried and unmarriageable men, from articles on Slate to Atlantic to NYT, there is never discussion of the obvious, which is that there are a lot of unmarriageable women.

Whenever I talk to my mother for more than 5 mins these days, she'd sneak in something about her expecting me to get married soon. I'd respond with a challenge: dear mother, you find me any girl you see, even just walking down the streets, that you think would make a good wife for me and daughter-in-law for you, and I promise you I'd do everything in my power to marry her.

I've got no answer to that challenge for a few years now. And my mother now complains more about how terrible wives young women these days would make, than this whole forum combined. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread