rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airport pickup strategy

Airport pickup strategy

Let me add an addendum to this: picking up airline flight attendants.

This is actually more tricky unless the plane is fairly empty and they can chat with you by your seat without too many people around. This is rarely the case these days with plane filling up to the max. What I do is that I have a little chat with them by my seat just to gauge interest level. Then I wait for them to go into the back serving area of the plane. I then go to the bathroom in that area and then I come out and ask them for a drink. I then just stick around there drinking the drink and talking to them and try to get their number. What I am really interested in is if they are staying over in whatever city I am going to. If they are I tell them lets me up for a drink or to grab some dinner or whatever. For some strange reason though, most of the good looking ones I have met, were usually married or had boyfriends.

@xmlenigma I can't, that girl is married now and lives in the US. The Chinese girls are no longer here.

Messages In This Thread