rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bieber's Pickup Line to Model: "You Look Like Princess Jasmine"

Bieber's Pickup Line to Model: "You Look Like Princess Jasmine"

Quote: (10-24-2014 12:10 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2014 11:54 AM)Distant Light Wrote:  

This video just reaffirms what a handful of my girls have said, he's overall lame when it comes to interacting with women. When he was in NY on a few occasions chicks I know were like "WTF, lame" and he even got rejected at one club.

P.S...I have no hate/dislike for the guy as most people tend to do BUT the way the chicks described the interaction it's like "really?"

He doesn't come across as thirsty, as he shouldn't, but you're correct, he's not a walking definition of "tight game".

However, he'll probably never have tight game because he doesn't have to approach regularly and he probably rarely deals with rejection given that as one of the other members noted, he's pre-selected.

Women in places like L.A. and Miami will fuck with him just because it gets their name out there, look at Yovanna Ventura. Before Bieber, she was just some high school student who at best was rolling with guys her age who could take her out in Papi's BMW with Papi's credit card to Bird Bowl.

At the end of the day, would you rather have his level of fame or tight game?

By the time this video came out on TMZ, he probably had already smashed that chick.

Tight Game ALWAYS... (Since I'm already apart of these circles and know it's fairly easy [Image: smile.gif] )

"Fame" makes you too visible, (not fun) I used to hang with a dude who dated a VS Model and basically the social circle is well connected with VS models and other high fashion models. The dudes really KILLING IT are these men "behind the scenes" who are sort of incognito.

Mr Gatsby Actor tries to remain incognito (wears a baseball cap out usually at the owners table...Although in Cannes he was with one of my boys who is known to know tons of models) which their is a high probability that he has his share of FUN. (1 of my girls slept over at his place, no clue if anything happened)

There are only a very small fraction of actual "famous" people who I actually consider to have some level of game beyond their status. (Which those who are dull don't really get to hot hot chicks)

P.S...Funny other poster mentions unknown chicks winning over these guys. One of my female friends last year was dating one of the top DJs. I've met him a few times at one of the investors of the club table, he has great energy.

Messages In This Thread