rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proceeding with a girl that opens you

Proceeding with a girl that opens you

I just got back from the club. Towards the end, I was standing near a group of 3 girls. They were chatting so I looked away and just drank my water. Two mins later, the one closest to me said "my friends told me to scoot over, i guess this is the most i can scoot over." She was real tiny.

I replied "if i were sitting down, you could scoot right into my lap!" I had to repeat that because she didn't hear me the first time. Then the DJ played "I like the way you move" so I asked her to dance. She hesitated, "my friends are here." I stuck around and chatted a second more and she spilled her shot over the bar.

I told her to ask the bartender for another one. She hesitated and asked ME to buy her one instead. My reply was: "I have no money" with a smirk, and she replied "Yeah, right."

She got another shot but didn't drink it at once-so I made fun of her. "You can't drink a shot." she said she's not an alcoholic. So I repeated the line and she ran* away to her friends, 2 feet away in a huddle.

This ended my interaction with her. I finished my water, saw no angle to re-engage and left. I exited the club, looked back and saw her look my way.

The things I said were pretty harmless and though she seemed young and flighty, I clearly made some mistakes. I can improve on several fronts and would very much appreciate any feedback on how I could have done better here. She opened me, so this should've been easier.

Next time if a girl opens me, I'll be quicker to go into the getting to know you kind of questions. I can have a 10 min conversation about nothing but that really doesn't go anywhere. What I say should get her more interested. I will try again tomorrow night.

Messages In This Thread