rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I hate women

I hate women

Quote: (08-26-2011 12:33 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

That's where game affected me most, when it comes to platonic dealings with women. Talking to an attractive American woman, much of the time, is an exercise in inflating her ego. That's why they have male friends. I don't feel that sense of equality or fraternity that I do when speaking to a mature man. The attractive woman puts on this air that says, "I will tolerate your presence, and in return, you have to entertain me." Which is fine as it goes, if sex is a possibility. But if it isn't, talking to her is emotionally draining. My gut is screaming "you're getting played!" If a strange woman can't entertain me with her conversation, and she won't have sex with me, then she is worthless to me.

And I've had women hate me for it. It's like, deep down, they resent me for denying them their power, for not falling in line with the other guys sucking up to them. Maybe if you're very extroverted, you don't mind relationships where you invest more energy than the other person. For, me it's a killjoy.

Very well put. I would say that this somewhat accurately describes my feelings on the topic as well.

For most of my life, I was ok with platonic relationships with women. I had to learn the hard way just what a drain they are after finally taking the red pill. I could have saved myself a lot of energy and misery if I'd just known earlier and quit putting myself in those positions, but as it is I'm far more content having finally cut it out.

My general rule for women: if I am not sleeping with you now, sleeping with you later, or easily able to use your company and create chances to sleep with other women(via pre-selection, "female wingman" game, etc), then you are useless to me.

Outside of these frames, other casual interactions with women are just net drains on one's time and energy. If I want entertaining conversation, I'll go hang out with other males who I find are generally better at providing it than your average young American woman. I'm not here to fill egos.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread