rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You were a Rock Star where would you live?

If You were a Rock Star where would you live?

Quote: (10-23-2014 05:40 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Without hesitation, my first choice would be Tokyo. Arguably the most fascinating city in the world. Tremendous variety and quality of world class food. Spectacular girls, among the best if not most fashionable and sexiest in the world. Convenient and world class hub with not one but two international airports within the city to explore the rest of Asia and the world.

Second choice would be Rio. No city on Earth can match the natural beauty of Rio, nor it's unique and sexy vibe. The music and party scene is off the chart specially if you speak the lingo and have a solid social network on the ground. I'm Brasilian by heart, love the culture and adore the music! Each time I go there, I have a blast like no where else! And the Cariocas girls, meu Deus! They will make you get dizzy! Rio is a great hub to explore the rest of Brasil, with world class beaches within a short 2 hours drive.

Third choice would be Barcelona. Great weather year long, fantastic food, great variety of girls, both local and foreign. Banging nightlife. The big cherry on the cake for me about Barcelona is Barca. As a huge footie fan, I'd want to get a season ticket there and watch all their matches live. Watching them is like witnessing poetry and art combined at the same time. Pure ecstasy! Plus, once or twice a month, with 1-2 sexy chicas, fly to watch live other footie matches around Europe. Another major advantage of Barcelona is that it's easy to fly to anywhere in Europe as well South America from there. Asia is also conveniently accessible without 24 hours flights as is the case from North America.

Yes VP i agree with you, Rio or big cities, in general, attract the best talent. But if I had fame and I was bit jaded, I would look for the 2nd tier city hidden hotties. They are more pristine IMO.

Messages In This Thread