rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal Looks For Each Country Collection

Ideal Looks For Each Country Collection

@ DrFrasierCrane: you are just guessing that the population will prefer whites to non-whites based on what I imagine is a typical white attitude towards Asia. A lot of times I hear American and western white guys saying people in XYZ country in Asia are racist and then I go there and it's BS. Whites have a really bad practice of projecting American racism onto other places. Believe it or not girls growing up in a communist society like China or Vietnam may not have the same ingrained prejudices that people raised in America are brainwashed with. Not everyone views race first like Americans do, even if they deny that occurs.

A lot of times white guys interpret the preference for white skin to mean these societies prefer white men. That is not the case. The white skin preference was a pre-industralization thing in which rural workers had darker skin so society preferred lighter skin people who were viewed as having better jobs. It has nothing to do with worshiping people of Euro descent. This type of thought process happened long before white men ever entered Asia to game chicks. The idea that Asian girls today are so unsophisticated that they automatically think a white guy is God and anyone else is worthless is a pretty simplistic thing to say, especially in communist society's where people are thought from birth that everyone is basically equal. Again, game is the most important thing so the stereotype that "I highly doubt a dark skinned Indian or black guy, etc will experience the same success as an average white guy" is profoundly foolish. You have no facts to back this up other than the typical white god rhetoric spewed around this board non stop even though the vast majority of posts involve guys banging legit shady as fuck chicks in Thailand and then inputting that to mean all Thai girls are sluts for white cock.

Messages In This Thread