rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You were a Rock Star where would you live?

If You were a Rock Star where would you live?

It is silly to say EE girls are cold. They are cold to strangers, that is a different story. She may look at you sternly when you first approach, but once she trusts you she is absolutely not cold. They are the sweetest girls in the world, nothing will fill you with life more than spending time with a sweet EE girl, especially if you grew up in the West. For me, Latin girls simply cannot replicate that feeling.

Russia for me is the ideal place in terms of quality. The highest quality women in the world are in Russia and Belarus, more than anywhere else in the FSU and the world. Russia brings problems such as language barrier, game difficulty, lots of work and sweat, high prices... But in terms of goods on the ground there is no better place. Every other place in the FSU is simply a compromise for lesser difficulty and lower prices. For a year to settle down with unlimited money, I would return to Moscow or St. Petersburg and game full time, no matter how difficult it is. Everything good in life requires work.

Messages In This Thread