rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal Looks For Each Country Collection

Ideal Looks For Each Country Collection

Quote: (10-21-2014 09:26 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

@20 Nation:
Poland: Darker featured white guys do really well here and opposite lighter featured guys are at a disadvantage. Open to black guys, I think there is a percentage that really want them. Latinos should do well here, but there are a lot of really tall Polish girls, so height is a plus.

Spot on about Poland, I failed miserably there (only spent significant time in Warsaw and near Gdansk). It is one of the few European countries where being of average height, pale, and blonde (myself) is a disadvantage. By the way, Polish girls love the Latin look!

I will add another country to the list which is very similar but just might be one of the most competitive countries IMHO for game and that is

Lithuania: Darker featured, tall, white guys do really well here. Also, this summer I saw black guys pulling high talent around Klaipeda and Palanga. If you're black (we are talking American/Canadian), tall and well-groomed your exotic factor is through the roof. I will use a new word BGF (Black God Factor) is visible there.

I see no inherent advantage in being Latino here in Poland. I am in krakow now, for 2 weeks, and have had to rely on niche game. I am also over 35 so I see that, like in America, women mostly date around their age.

Messages In This Thread