rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I hate women

I hate women

Quote: (08-26-2011 12:33 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

And I've had women hate me for it. It's like, deep down, they resent me for denying them their power, for not falling in line with the other guys sucking up to them. Maybe if you're very extroverted, you don't mind relationships where you invest more energy than the other person. For, me it's a killjoy.
I think they resent you to a point and that point might be where respect begings because you probably still end up having sex with them right?
I don't think we are actually doing much power wise if we are still chasing after them instead of the other way around (cold approaching and calling them first). I said this already, but unless you can get her to do ALL of the same shit you would do for her (if you were an average chump) you are still coming short of the ultimately high and that is perhaps what some of us would like to experience. Bonus points is you can get bitches to approach you first.

Messages In This Thread