rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lewinsky: I Was" In Love" With President Clinton

Lewinsky: I Was" In Love" With President Clinton

The most famous and clearest example of the "5 minutes of Alpha syndrome": it's been 20 years and she still hasn't moved on. Publicly pining away after her alpha lover to whom no other man could possibly compare brings her more pleasure than settling down with some nice beta man.

It's been just one cock, not more than a few times. And it was still enough to permanently damage her as a potential partner.

This example is why I laugh at drawing a sharp line between women with "low" and "high" partner counts, as if one were inherently better. The partner count provides a useful correlation, but the characteristics of these partners matter far more more, and are decisive in forming a woman's final character towards her future partners.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread