rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl says she has a "rule"

When a girl says she has a "rule"

Quote: (08-25-2011 01:42 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

1. "I understand" and keep escalating physically. If it's a no-kissing rule, keep trying and use the excuse that "the flesh is weak." She'll laugh with you, will find it endearing, and might break down. If it's a no-sex rule, use your best over-the-clothes game. You all should have mastered snake-like moves for removing the bra under the shirt, rubbing the pussy over the jeans, grinding your raging boner against her (for young girls especially), and finding the weak spots that get her going. If she protests, say "you're right. let's take a break," and resume in a few minutes. Wear her down. Women are weak.

All good suggestions, I like this one the best. If a chick needs to make explicit "rules" for herself it probably means she has poor self-control and is using the rule as a way to decrease the likelihood that she'll give it up in the heat of the moment (in all likelihood because she's done it before and later regretted it). It tells you that she's the type of person who's prone to give in to sexual/emotional temptation which means that if you get her horny enough she's likely to break.

If a girl told me she has a "rule" about not kissing, fucking, or whatever I would treat it like any other kind of resistance: back off, put some space between you, then re-engage and try to get her turned on enough to barrel past the point of no return. If you keep running up against the same brick wall you could try a nuclear option like the Style freeze-out, but I probably wouldn't give up and play by her rule unless I started getting the feeling that I was seriously pissing her off.

The closest thing I've had to one of these "rules" chicks was a law student who repeatedly told me we weren't having sex and kept pulling my hand away whenever I tried to rub over her vagina or finger her. Eventually we just started dry-humping with boxers and panties, I used Roosh's condom line with the "for rubbing, so we're completely safe" follow-up, and I pulled her panties to the side and stuck it in. She said "Oh God" as I did it but didn't resist. The next morning one of the first things she said to me was "you know, I really wasn't planning on having sex with you last night."

So yeah, I pretty much go hard for the bang until she either breaks down or gets up and leaves. If you can heat her up enough she won't give a shit about the rules anymore.

Messages In This Thread