rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men of a Certain Age

Men of a Certain Age

Quote: (10-17-2014 01:26 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

The idea of settling down with her, who I think would be absolutely devoted to me (and I could game and pre-nup to ensure she remained so) is attractive.

Then I look at IKE with much younger women and wonder whether I should be going that route.

I hope things work out for you, I want to caution against using me as a model for happiness, I've got attachment issues (hard to feel comfortable enough with live with a woman, but get lonely without one) and there are definitely drawbacks to the younger women 18-21.

I think it's cross-cultural that they have one foot in the world of spoiled children everywhere. The haven't suffered enough alone in the world to have developed much in the way of compassion. I've accepted women are a bit dull-witted ( except at Candy Crush) but I'm seeing younger women have a coldness that moderates into their 20s sometimes at least. I think I see a bit more wisdom and warmth even at 22. I want someone I like being around emotionally.

At least here they relate in a superficially polite and deferential way, but the narcissism of youth is still there, just not in the brazen and arrogant way American girls show it. They also feel like the YoungTallCool foreigner just MIGHT be around the corner because of the infiltration of the FC and DIA.

They don't quite realize it's already too late for them to get Klaus YoungTallCool, as there won't be tons of expats here for a decade.

On the other hand, some in their mid twenties are full on ready to practically become willing slaves if you'll get them out of the hand-to-mouth lifestyle. They know they have like five minutes left.

The high birth rate of the Philippines means for every even marginally desirable expat like me on the ground here; probably hundreds of girls turn 18 every week. I look middle aged, but my hair and skin aren't disgusting. Many, many of the foreign guys i see here look absolutely terrible, stooped over, sallow pale skin, they walk like they have knee, hip or back problem, look late 60s and into their 70s.

Messages In This Thread