rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

I'm thinking about signing up for Chase Ink Business card for 70k points. The deal expires this Sunday. Thing is I already have two Chase cards. I tried applying for the Southwest card earlier this year and I was denied for already having two Chase cards with balances. Now I have the balanced paid off on one of them so maybe there's a chance they'll give it to me.

What worries me is that it has a pretty high mandatory spend plus the annual fee is not deferred. $5k in three months. I'm pretty new to the world of manufactured spending so not sure what I'd do. I already paid some taxes on another card. Any ideas? I have a pretty minimal lifestyle so I just don't spend a lot of money.

Messages In This Thread