rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Guys - Is Anyone Glad They Kept Going With A Relationship?

Older Guys - Is Anyone Glad They Kept Going With A Relationship?

If my ex-wife would have had even a reasonable sex drive I'd still be with her and never would have gotten into this stuff.

Relationships can be cool. You save a lot of money, eat a lot of good food, take some cool trips. I haven't had kids but would make the best of that and enjoy the process.

If the sex in a relationship is good and steady, you have more time and energy to focus on your business during your most productive years (25-35, with some slowing down happening from 35-45 and then the male decline starts to show up).

Any relationship with a woman is a deal with the devil. Using a female body to masturbate leads to pregnancy scares, STDs, false rape concerns, and general emptiness. It also takes a lot of time.

How many times do you try remembering the girls you bang...and they all blur into a mosaic? We spend so much time banging girls....that we don't even remember.

"True love" leads to an eventual life of boredom and sexual disinterest as your wife ages. Most men have a decline in testosterone as they age. Lower testosterone and shortened lifespan are two key factors to monogamy.

With TRT and the prospect of living with a woman from the age of [whenever she shits the wall] to 80+....That is a scary one indeed.

Then again, relationships are a lot like life - ultimately it's what you decide to make of it.

I have been happy going out banging girls and have been happy in relationships.

Ultimately I am in control, regardless if I'm living the player life or in a relationship.

Power is freedom.

Guys who are unhappy lack power.

So many men who are obviously lost and hopeless and lack a vision and mission talk about relationships...and then wonder why those same relationships are hopeless.

Real power comes from within. It's mindset. It's a belief in yourself and the knowledge that you'll wind up on top regardless of the situation.

Messages In This Thread