rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Guys - Is Anyone Glad They Kept Going With A Relationship?

Older Guys - Is Anyone Glad They Kept Going With A Relationship?

Quote: (10-15-2014 10:19 AM)reco2100 Wrote:  

I agree I am in a 20 year marriage. And I can say that if I had to do it over again I would not do it. I had a moment of strong doubt before we got married. But went through with it anyway.

Now I have to live with the consequences. I have two awesome kids to show for it and many great memories. But it was still a mistake. I was too blue pill. And too much of a pussy at the time to follow through with the right decision.

Dont make this mistake. If you have any doubt. Take your time and explore that doubt. If you do not have doubt. Still take your time and test your resolve for moving forward. Force your girl to prove herself to you.

Do not make the mistake I made. There is no other thing I can tell anyone on this forum that is more important.

im still in my 20's so this post addresses something that I can only predict may happen to a greater extent than now.

the only woman that I could safely say I fell for gave me those feelings of "should I have stuck with it" and given we had a son together it made it even moreso.

However at this point the more I see her and her husband the more I know I would have left one way or another. She may be an excellent mother but as a partner she wanted complete control and that was part of what drove me from her in the first place and I can see it has come to the fore with her husband (i.e. completely under her thumb).

Like another member posted - "I always trust my gut" and I have no regrets. that being said when I hit 40/50 will I be singing the same tune or wondering what could have been.

Messages In This Thread