rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slick comments from friends or family members and how to deal with them!

Slick comments from friends or family members and how to deal with them!

Quote: (10-15-2014 03:57 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

However, in my opinion and with respect, you guys were arguing over some pretty petty shit. You mentioned that someone said you looked young, like you were fishing for a compliment. Men don't do that.

Yes, I agree. Trust me I've thought about this also and for the most part subconsciously knew that what we were arguing was really some petty bullshit. The comment I made at the beginning came about us having a conversation about oldness previously in another setting, so it was basically a continuous of that. But I agree that I probably shouldn't have said that comment.

going back to the petty argument, well here's the thing. We always argue about petty arguments, the guy is just so combative for every single freaking thing like sports, everything. For example if say we're talking about who is better between MJ or Kobe, man you can't really say anything for fear of getting attacked verbally. I guess the word to describe my cousin will be "combative" for every damn conversation and will nearly insult you to get his way all the time.

Thanks all for the great advice.

Messages In This Thread