rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bogotá Trip Report

Bogotá Trip Report

Quote: (08-24-2011 10:36 PM)Celtic Wrote:  

I really liked the girls that I met in Bogota. They were really quite different from other girls that I had met in the 3rd world. I found them to be educated, intelligent, and they had their own professional careers and interests. But, they also were very feminine in their nature; they were willing to cook for me and acted more like girls than American women do. I think that the Bogota women were the best of both worlds- like American women, they are intelligent and educated with their own goals for life, but unlike American women, they are feminine and pleasant to be around. I even had one Bogota girl buy me dinner a couple times- I had never had that happen anywhere in the third world before. I never had the problem of being hit up for taxi money or any of the other BS like that. They were also very passionate in every good way possible.

Celtic, I know what you mean. Maybe times are changing in Colombia (of course change is inevitable), but I met three different women during my recent trip to Colombia who had brains and didn't have their hands out.

I met one in Bogota who was very educated and has her own money. And she treated me out a couple of times for lunch, coffee, etc.

I met one in Bucaramanga who is broke. She has a very low paying job, but she is going to school for accounting and she never asked me for a dime or anything else. She even scraped up some change to surprise me with a small bottle of rum and other small gifts.

And I met another cutie in Bucaramanga who has a good job and she's in school to obtain more degrees.

I have to watch out for the one in Bogota. I'm just starting my overseas travels and I ain't trying to fall in love before I slay a bunch of latinas throughout central & south america.

In the U.S. she would get hit on all the time. By Colombian standards, I give her maybe a 7 in looks but man she is fuckin intelligent, funny, has money and has a bunch of goals.

Messages In This Thread