rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Emotional deficiencies in the manosphere

Emotional deficiencies in the manosphere

I used to have really interesting conversations with my therapist--A guy in his early 60's, Jewish, wealthy, very educated.

I'd drop red pill ism's in our discussions about women and my quest for notches. Something really funny I realized was that he absolutely agreed with me/us/the manosphere on the realities of the sexual marketplace. Except, his view was blue pill and blue pill-aware.

When talking about women acting in their self-interest by fucking alphas in their prime years and finding a safe, provider husband beta in their older years...My therapist agreed 100% but thought that that was the nice guys way of WINNING in the long run.

"She may have fucked the bad boy when she was 21, but who is she going to settle down with?" He'd ask me with a smug smile. As if marrying a used-up, post-wall former slut was somehow what we're all after.

I almost found myself without words at how graciously he simultaneously agreed with me but took a blue pill perspective on what's in a man's best interests. At the end of the day, he would kind of just shrug helplessly with a look on his face that said, "Eh, whaddaryagonnado."

Messages In This Thread