rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gone Girl

Gone Girl

Not to derail the thread, but some of the stuff that Tarantino comes up with, I find genuinely disturbing.
In almost every one of his movies, there's at least one scene, sometimes more, that is just sickening.
Think about it, there's the ear scene in Reservoir Dogs, the gratuitous blowing the guy's head off in the car in Pulp Fiction (which many people thought was hilarious, not me), the carving the swastika sign into peoples' heads in Inglorious Basterds, the mandingo eye gouging in Django, truly sick shit, yet QT regularly works in at least one of said scenes into pretty much all of his movies.
I don't know if he's truly a twisted fuck or if he's living out his victim mentality on film or what the deal is, but whatever, it strikes me as the product of a truly fucked up, twisted mind.
(Maybe I'll start a separate thread on this,)
Ok gentlemen, as you were, back to the topic at hand, ie. 'Gone Girl' (I plan to see it this week, will report back).

Messages In This Thread