rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finna hit college tommorow

Finna hit college tommorow

Alright I'm the man who posted the tread about not knowing how to dress for going to college a while back.

Tommorow will be my first day. Unfortunately I came late to this course, I thought it was just 1 week but turns out it was a month, plus an extra week I couldn't attend.

The course I'm doing is only for a year, and the class doesn't change apart from 1-2 classes during the week, so I'll be seeing the same people every day.

So with all being laid out there, I wanna hear some ideas and shit from some more experienced members. The main points I wanna focus on is the fact that I'm late and if people have cliqued up I have to penetrate their shit. I've seen a guy I know there at the interview but I don't wanna rely on back ups like that.

Also wanna hear what I should focus on to make a good first impression and how I should follow up from there(In terms of girls).

Talk.

Messages In This Thread