rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I LIKE ASIAN GIRLS

The I LIKE ASIAN GIRLS

Quote: (10-10-2014 07:14 PM)Roardog Wrote:  

The older I've gotten the more I've gotten into asian chicks. I prefer the "northern" asian types i.e. Chinese, Jap, Korean. I'm not as big a fan of the dark skin on the southern asians like Malay's, Indo's and Filipina's.
Curries (indian, pakistani, sri lankan, etc) I haven't had much experience with but I see a lot of hot ones. However from talking to my curry mates they say they look hot but they don't put out. I'll have to give it a go and see one day. One of the hottest girls I've ever seen in real life was an Indian girl I used to work with but she was recently married and so still in the "bliss" stage.

I find East Asian's tend to keep in better shape, aren't as up themselves or demanding as western girls and importantly for me as a short guy, they are generally < 5'5", so I have a much bigger selection.

I dated a Chinese girl for a while when I was living in Shanghai. It took me a while to get in her pants, she'd come over and cook for me and we'd watch movies but she was quite shy so one day I simply grabbed her and kissed her and from then on it was on. You have to be fairly forward with Asian girls.
I had to drop her when she started talking about me to her parents and wanting me to meet them.

The only thing I don't like about Asian girls is they tend to have a fair amount of pubic hair which I'm not a massive fan of.

Indian women are just as slutty as other women, except they hide it well, and they almost never get pregnant, and if they do, the average one doesn’t think twice about an abortion. They’re also more likely to put out with non-Indian men because they don’t want to gain a reputation as a slut within the community.

As for FOB Chinese women, I'm very forward with them, but I never use crude language like I could with an American girl. I say they're pretty and cute and escalate from there.

Quote: (10-10-2014 07:23 PM)vancitygame Wrote:  

yea ive heard socal Viets and Cambodians are down as fuck.... problem is here in Vancouver the Vietnamese are more gang and sketch related. So its really hard to game a Viet chick(they put up huge barriers and are usually super materialistic and only date drug dealers or rich ppl) if she doesn't know you its game over specially if u got 0 mutual friends. If you ever were to fuck one and chuck it she would get her family or what ever 100 Viet dudes to come jump you (a bit exaggerated, but you get the point)

In my experience (I’m in Los Angeles) SE Asians tend to be more slutty than NE Asians. Cambodians and Vietnamese are definitely DTF – SE Asian single mothers are not rare in LA, whereas for NE Asians it’s a lot rarer. I’m not even American, so nobody expects me to have social circle connections.

You can fuck and chuck an Indian girl – there’s no way she would admit that a guy used to her to friends and family. Just make sure you're wrapped up!

Messages In This Thread