rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Move to North Dakota

Move to North Dakota

Thanks Pete. I applied and got hired on with Tradesmen International for an entry level roustabout position. After doing all the new hire paperwork, they were wanting to put me on an assignment working on wind turbines. They haven't given me specifics on it yet but I'm sure it would be similar to what I'm making now. I'm really looking to change careers and just start by getting my foot in the door with oil and gas. I figured a drilling rig or similar, grunt work, would be the best place to start and move up and around from there.

If you don't mind, keep in touch while you're going through the floorhand course? I considered picking it up on my own, but was shooting for a company to cover that cost and save myself the 1-1.5K.

Either way, I plan on leaving Chicago area on the 23rd just to get face time with the companies that are looking for people. I'm sure if I can just get in front of the right people I can land a decent start.

Messages In This Thread